CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

What the Fack do I think....

"I keep saying "What the Fack?!". "What the Fack?!" gives me freedom. Freedom gives me satisfaction. Satisfaction gives me opportunity. Opportunity makes my future. So "What the Fack?!" makes my future "- Blog Owner

Monday, May 18, 2009

Definitely Maybe

I accept.
And.
I regret.
You don't forget people that easily. You don't stop wishing for them so easily. You just don't. And I'm no different. Things have changed. Situations have.But not me. Priorities for some have. But not for me. It may look like they have. But you cant make that out from such a distance. You'll still find me sitting round the corner. Just the same way you did once. You just have to pass by.

Intent without action. And action without intent. Both are useless.

xD

1 comments:

Cookie said...

You were, are, and always will be missed.