CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

What the Fack do I think....

"I keep saying "What the Fack?!". "What the Fack?!" gives me freedom. Freedom gives me satisfaction. Satisfaction gives me opportunity. Opportunity makes my future. So "What the Fack?!" makes my future "- Blog Owner

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Randomness.

How I wish
How I wish you were here.
xD
I say yes.
I say I care.
I talk.
I laugh.
I respect.
Wait till I start to not care.
Wait for my patience to disappear.
Wait till I don't have it in me anymore.
For everyone but you.
And then you'll say yes.
Respect I will.
Care I will.
Talk I will.
Laugh I will.
But for your yes it'll be a no from me.
Always.

PS: I'm in love with Pink Floyd. Gilmour forever \m/ ^:)^

What the fack. I can't help myself posting the whole song.

So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
blue skies from pain.
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?
And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?
How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have you found? The same old fears.
Wish you were here.

0 comments: