CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

What the Fack do I think....

"I keep saying "What the Fack?!". "What the Fack?!" gives me freedom. Freedom gives me satisfaction. Satisfaction gives me opportunity. Opportunity makes my future. So "What the Fack?!" makes my future "- Blog Owner

Monday, July 20, 2009

To you people <3

Cough. Cold. Sleeplessness.

And in that. I thought about all my friends. I remembered everyone. It is possible that we are not able to talk as much as we used to. Or we couldn't start talking to each other inspite of hoping to do so. Or we couldn't get hold of each other. Or I was a disgrace. A wheathead Or some other facking bullshit. I still remember each one of you. I still find solace in the fact that I have been blessed enough to have you people around.

Thankyouverymuch.
For,
your time.
For,
the space.
For,
the love.
For,
the very sight
of your
concern.

<3

1 comments:

Babboo said...

Hey pakki get well soon :)