CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

What the Fack do I think....

"I keep saying "What the Fack?!". "What the Fack?!" gives me freedom. Freedom gives me satisfaction. Satisfaction gives me opportunity. Opportunity makes my future. So "What the Fack?!" makes my future "- Blog Owner

Monday, March 16, 2009

Payne.

Current mood: Defeated, Owned and Pwned.
Current song: No ceiling - Eddie Vedder
Thinking about: The 2nd exam.
On the clock: 2:06

Wtfaxxx!!!
Got 2 exams tomorrow. 10-12 and 2-4. The area around my ear lobe and my wisdom tooth both are shit swelled. I can barely speak. Don't feel like studying. Don't feel like sleeping. Some escapism please. It is such a shithole.

"As I walk the hemisphere...got my wish to up and disappear"

And hence I disappear. Wait. Sometimes I wonder...what heals swelling better...Hot water bottle..or Ice pack. It is very confusing you know. I never have a very clear idea when to go for the former. I personally prefer the latter. Disturbi4.

Cheers!!

PS: Nostalgia.

0 comments: