CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

What the Fack do I think....

"I keep saying "What the Fack?!". "What the Fack?!" gives me freedom. Freedom gives me satisfaction. Satisfaction gives me opportunity. Opportunity makes my future. So "What the Fack?!" makes my future "- Blog Owner

Monday, October 13, 2008

Academic Institutions Suxxx!!

Welcome back Ladies, Gentlemen and a very certain Kjo's breed. It has been a long time since I have vomited something on a large scale. Ughhh this nausea is getting to my head. Ok Enough said and there is nothing more I can do to lure you into reading my goddamn silly post.

Description:

Duration: Fack you. Don't be judgemental. It will take only a few minutes out of your idiotic and lousy day.

Mood: Howrgasmeec. No. Frustrated. Yes.

Genre: Distilled Crap.

******************************

Ok lets facking get straight to the point. I went to my place where I am supposed to study and not bunk classes. I don't. I mean I don't want to study. You really don't want to learn E=mc2 from those silly little I-am-the-prof kind of creatures. So I bunk. And these idiots don't even recognise and appreciate my right to freedom of speech "which is talking/commenting while the creatures are giving lectures" and my freedom to space "which is me going out of the class". I mean I only bunked 2 days and these bastards now expect me to hand them over a HUGE HUGE sum of 1 0 0 0 Bucks just cos I failed to fill the examination form in time. I mean the exams are from December or something. Can't they just wait. No they can't. Khujli. If anyone from my college is reading this then I am the roll no 1 of the first room on the third floor.

Dinner with family: 1 0 0 Bucks. Yea. Only fresh lime.

Dinner with friends: 1 0 Bucks. Not even drinking water.

Dinner alone: 5 0 0 Bucks. What the fack? Don't you expect me to eat well in solace ?!?!

Petrol worth 1 0 0 0 Bucks. PRICELESS.

There are somethings which petrol cannot fuel. For everything else there is food.


I mean isn't it insane. 1 0 0 0 Bucks?!?!?!

1 0 0 0 Bucks

= 40 Shawarmas.
= approx 9 fackinglicious Zinger Chicken Meals
= 20 Abso-facking-lutely loaded Momo plates.
=20 Litres Petrol.
= ++Money for my soon to be Ipod touch.
= ++Balance on my phone.

How meaningless my life is without these 1000 Bucks. In the moment of complete honesty if you think that I don't deserve this treatment then please sit on your back in the sun and sip martini. And if you think I don't deserve a piece of shit then please bother yourself and send me the money. Don't worry. Small contributions will make a huge difference. And Bill Gates has agreed to give me 10 Cents for every click on my blog and 5 Cents for every link referel. Interested people can do so by leaving there email /blog/home/ office address or home/mobile numbers and if you are homeless and you dont have a mobile then please get lost.

Till then...Have a great day. And I forgot. My sincere regards to Mr/Shree Valmiki for his noble deeds. 14 October wouldnt have been a holiday without you. I look forward to inspiring all youngsters to follow the well laid path by Shree Shree Valimiki Ji. And may all 365 days be some or the other jayanti.

PS: First room on the third floor is the Washroom. Please enjoy your stay there. The stay is sponsored and free of cost. Courtsey: Your shameless brain.

2 comments:

پريانکا said...

tu toh tameez se bheekh maangna bhi janta hai :D
and working people doesnt get a chuthi on this jayanti :P but what the FACK ..that doesnt mean i am working :D

Jhangora said...

Great !